Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Remember whens

WHEN? Wednesday · December 19

WHERE? Cleburne, Texas · find us on the map

Having fun along the way is one of our favorite perks of full-time RVing. Although Christmasing with family is our eventual destination, we're sure having a good time getting there.



We're the class of '55
We're the class with hep-kat jive

An evening reminiscing with several Cleburne High School classmates left me feeling like a kid.

Mae DeanFredaCharlie DellMary
L to R: Mae Dean, Freda, Charlie Dell, Mary*

*This order was how a group photo was taken of the "girls" that evening. We do not want to overlook three hubbies were there as well, and we all enjoyed those pizzas so much. Can you believe they came from Joshua? Or am I wrong? We would have never "thunk it" in 1955.

1 comment:

  1. MaeDean, I know that you were on cloud nine being with your former school mates! What fun you must have had reminiscing with your friends. Would like to have been a fly on the wall to hear some of the girlish secrets!! (But, with my luck, you would have spotted me (the fly) and swatted me! ha ha
    love ya, lee

    ReplyDelete